Last Update: 2016.05.22
- Use a user name that is offensive, pornographic or vulgar.
- Use somebody else’s user name
- Create an account for anyone other than yourself without that person’s permission.
Snugmenu reserves the right to refuse registration of a user name if decided so. You are liable for any activity that occurs on your account and are responsible for the secrecy of the password you chose. You do not use another user’s account without this person’s permission. If this happens to you, you will notify Snugmenu in a written form of any unauthorized account use or other security breach you might have observed.
Granted access to the application
The Service contains content specifically provided by Snugmenu or its partners and such Content is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks or other proprietary rights and laws. You will acknowledge and ensure that you do not use any of that content in commercial purposes.
We may use your User Snugs in a number of different ways in connection with the Site, Service and Snugmenu’s business as Snugmenu may determine, including publicly displaying it, reformatting it, make use of it in other marketing materials and advertisements, promoting it, distributing it. By submitting user snugs on the site or otherwise through the service, you do grant Snugmenu a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free and transferable license to make use of the user snugs in any way deemed fit, no limitations of any nature included.
You acknowledge that all information posted or transmitted through the Site is the sole responsibility of the person from which such content originated; that Snugmenu will not be liable for any errors in the content.
Behaviour on the platform
You will not produce or interact with content within a User Snug or any other action on Snugmenu, which:
- Endagers any intellectual property of any sort
- You know is false
- Is threatening, abusive, harassing, contains nudity, pornographic, defamatory, invasive of another person’s privacy, contains sexual activity, obscene, vulgar, promotes discrimination or violence, is fraudulent, or is otherwise inappropriate as determined by Snugmenu
- Is unauthorized advertising, such as junk or bulk e-mail (“spamming”)
- Involves commercial activities and/or sales without Snugmenu’s written permission
- Contains computer programs with the goal to damage in any way the proper function of Snugmenu
- Includes people’s identification documents or any sensitive information of other sort
If the User Snug includes a picture, Snugmenu’s Pictures Guidelines shall apply. Snugmenu has zero-toleranc against child pornography, and will terminate and report to the appropriate authorities in such a case.
You shall not (directly or indirectly)
- Upload any disproportionately large load on Snugmenu’s infrastructure via the service;
- Go around measures Snugmenu might use to restrict access to the Service
- Run any form of “spam” on the Service;
- Scrape or crawl any Content from the Service or on the site;
- Modify, sell, distribute, adapt, republish, reproduce, translate, trade the service or Site Content (other than your User Snugs), except as authorized by Snugmenu in written form;
Terms and conditions of third parties
If you are the verified representative of a bar, restaurant or any location designed for eating or drinking purposes, you also agree to Snugmenu’s bar’s, restaurant’s or any location’ designed for eating or drinking purposes Terms and Conditions.
Limitation of Liability
All liability of Snugmenu and its employees, partners, representatives or content providers claiming any loss suffered as a result of your use the site, service, content or user snugs is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Snugmenu and its employees, partners, representatives or content providers will never be liable with respect to the site, service, content, user snugs for:
- Losses or damages;
- Loss of profits (current, future or past);
- Loss of a bar, restaurant or any location designed for eating or drinking purposes;
- Loss of data;
Snugmenu may terminate your access to all or any part of the Service at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately.
Governing law is Austrian law.
You can contact Snugmenu at the following address: Erlachpaltz 5/503, 1100 Vienna, Austria.
Effective Date: 2016.05.22